* Wondering when the SurDel Peg campaign to push them to the top is going to come to its conclusion. I’m sure there’s no organized effort going on here 😉 Big, big surge in the last several hours!
* To put the percentages into context, we’ve had about 2000 votes cast so far (remember each person can vote up to 24 times (up to 8 times for each of the three polls). No real surprises for me. Strong support the Island being competitive is about the only eyebrow raiser.
* Details starting to come out about tryout plans. Earliest date I’ve heard mentioned is Feb 27 for one group’s U13s.
* Also hearing vague rumblings about individual teams both being recruited to move to shore up certain HPL applicants where they are weak and teams approaching HPL candidates with proposals to move en masse there if certain conditions are met.
Just realized WordPress has some pretty easy to create polls. Might as well put them to good use.
I’ve done three polls up. If you have a good idea for any others, put it in the comments and I’ll give it some thought (ie. if I agree I’ll probably do one up). My three are as follows.
1. Who can pull this off given the tight timelines? Who can staff this and make it hum right out the gate from an organizational point of view?
2. Who is best able to compete at this level?
3. Who is going to get a franchise?
It’s set up so that you can put in between one and eight answers (as eight franchises will be handed out) for each poll.
Here we go….
It’s set up so you should only be able to vote once.