There’s teams from certain eras that have become legendary. Brazil in 1982. Holland in 1988. Real Madrid in the late 1950s, Argentina in 1986. The 1970 Brazil team that dismantled Italy 4-1 in the Final in Mexico City falls into that category as well. But as this shows even they had some touches that are best forgotten.
Calendar of posts
Posts by category
- @geoffflamank The Spain v Brazil game at Swangard is probably my favourite game I've been to here as a spectator. 16 hours ago
- Throwback to that day in 2007 when Suarez, Cavani, Pique and Mata all played at Swangard Stadium here in Vancouver. youtube.com/watch?v=yO8y2F… 18 hours ago
- Coutin..who? #LFCVCITY 1 day ago
- @hatrik10 Adapts to me? So it knows when I'm going to take a first touch with my left peg and drops perfectly rathe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @ksieff: Hey Tomi, Washington Post shithole bureau chief here. Love your foreign affairs reporting. Did you know there are 8.7 million A… 2 days ago