Calendar of posts
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Posts by category
- @vanufc what's with those goofs in the bottom picture? #beepbeep 11 hours ago
- @Russcher More an inability to pass up an easy jibe. Would actually prefer Spurs in UCL next season 11 hours ago
- RT @BeardEric: Atlético Madrid's Miranda: "I wanted to win this game for the kids who laugh at my son at class everyday for being an Atléti… 15 hours ago
- @Russcher You could use the same speech too. Spurs still looking for a lot of "Firsts" 15 hours ago
- RT @BiIIMurray: Justin Bieber gets 40,000 retweets when he says "thanks" so here is my attempt. Thanks. 15 hours ago
Category Archives: Get a Grip
The Superclasico (Boca Juniors vs River Plate) was played yesterday. You’re pretty much guaranteed mayhem at this derby every time. But the video below is totally over the top. I think there will be some openings for game stewards if … Continue reading
I’m a bit cynical about these sorts of things as it makes for a great story to say “this is the next Messi” when really it’s just a very talented 10 year old who has a much better chance of … Continue reading
Xavi posing with all the trophies he has won at Barcelona.
UPDATE: LeBron’s been watching Klinsmann videos on YouTube. From last night’s Heat v Bulls NBA playoff game. ************* This has been floating around the internet during the Stanley Cup playoffs… Generally with a tag line that runs along the lines … Continue reading
* Wish my blog was as good as this one. Good articles and really nice, clean layout. * Here’s another one I just discovered. The Secret Footballer. Supposedly written, anonymously, by a Premier League footballer. I’ve read a few of his … Continue reading
Got a tweet about this. Here’s the background. John Farnworth, freestyle wiz, is currently doing the London Marathon…doing keep ups the whole way to raise money for charity. Here’s a clip from ITV: Now someone just had a chat with … Continue reading
The new ‘product’ is out there now and players and parents are in the process of deciding if BCPL is for them or not. Like buying a new car they are looking at it carefully, kicking tires, reading up on … Continue reading
Dare you… Thanks to Shank for the link.
Wonder how well Sergio Ramos is sleeping right now?
Next time you’re not happy with the field you’ve got to play on here, remember the lengths that some go just to play at all (via the Fiver):